Friday, August 1, 2008

A gratuitous plug for my latest Windows Mobile app...

A gratuitous plug for my latest Windows Mobile app...

Yep folks, today's post is yet another one brought to you by the Ministry of Self-Promotion.

This has been out for a while now, but I've recently finished tweaking it (and let's be honest, fixing embarrasing bugs) to something approaching my satisfaction, so to the esteemed Geekzone readership I present Twitula, a Twitter client for Windows Mobile Classic and Professional (that is to say, touch screen devices - I have a smartphone version in beta if you're interested in trying it).

As always, you can use the contact form on the site for feedback, requests and death threats.
Whatever.

PS. Also As usual, source code is available on request. Because after all, everyone needs a good laugh now and then.

PPS. Here's a pretty screen shot even:

 Twitula screen shot

(That's actually slightly out of date, since I now display people's actual names rather than screen names. But then again anyway I deliberately reduced the screen shot in size to make the text unreadable. So it probably doesn't matter all that much. I probably shouldn't have mentioned it. So carry on with whatever you were doing).



Maclean computing buys ATL Systems
Buy takes Maclean Computing into Wellington market

Alcatel-Lucent CEO and chairman resign
Russo and Tchuruk to make way for new board and management

Intel slashes chip prices
Chip prices cut by up to 31%

No comments: