Sunday, August 17, 2008

Journalists 'hack' journalists at internet security conference - Telegraph.co.uk

Read More

I am not a fan of spam. I try to keep things in perspective though. It is just email. I have filters that move it to my Junkmail folder without... Read More

I found references to this "Web Futures" panel session in Darryl's blog last night, and since I couldn't find an agenda I reached out to him asking for more details on when this session would be happening.

The Web Futures panel is happening ... (more in the full post)

Read More

Snapped on State Highway 16 this morning:

Read More

Yay - my iPod is back! (soon)

Exactly a week when I dropped off my iPod touch for repairs, Noel Leeming has left a message on my mobile saying that they have it now ready for pickup.

(Took a while though - first time setting up and using Voicemail on my mobile Laughing)

Come back later (in about an hour) to see how it went.

Read More

No comments: