Friday, February 8, 2008

One password for the Web? Internet giants back idea - Atlanta Journal Constitution

Read More

Read More

Just in case you have been living under a rock today: Microsoft has approached Yahoo with a US$ 44.6 billion offer. The offer represents a 62% premium over the current Yahoo share price. Looks like a good deal for Yahoo's investors.

If this ... (more in the full post)

Read More

them keysI recall that when I got my first computer, a C=64 and the 1st time I saw the message,

"PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE"

If you don't know the C=64 Keyboard, it has three layers of keys. So each key had the standard character + two symbols. It took a few seconds before I realised that my computer didn't have a "ANY" key hidden and it was meaning any key at all.

This made me think, as I had my morning coffee, how cool it would be to have keys like that, based around a programming language. Keys like AND NOT, well the basic logic instructions, would it have made programming easer. Then I had some cake, looked a buda and thought up a fake interview...

Reporter to Nintendo, "Some say the DS is stealing peoples Souls."
Nintendo replies "Don't worry you will get it on a higher level"

Read More

From the 'really annoying game that I can't stop playing department' we have the Amnesia throw the Paper Plane game

Getting it past the ceiling fan (without getting shredded) and out through the window is the biggest challenge.

paper plane

My record so far is 61.796m for a global rank of 45,888. I have certainly contributed to the 213 million planes thrown so far!

Read More

Read More

Read More

I just got this on an e-mail, worth trying:

1. Open Google

2. Type "find chuck norris"

3.Click on "I'm feeling lucky"

Enjoy...

Read More

No comments: