Friday, February 8, 2008

iPod touch bug

Yes... there is a data leak that just happens (I've experienced it 5 times already.) Video podcast of the Macworld 2008 leaked into my list of songs... weird. To this point, I've been unsuccessful in reproducing this. This is confirmed as a 'intended' function, but I sure didn't place it in my favourite playlist, which made me think this is a leak. It comes and goes and also temporarily screws up my playlist as well. Can't watch this video? Click here.

Read More

Read More

I brought some Nestle candy bars at my local supermarket (won't say who), and got 2 Kit Kat Chunky Bars for $2.00.

Because Nestle is having the 'Free iTunes song' promotion, I actually got $3.58 worth of songs back, meaning I got an extra $1.58 worth of value!

Let the advantage-taking begin!

Read More

No comments: