Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Protecting Our Nuclear Research

The Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico is the foremost research site for nuclear power in the United States, and possibly in the world. There is a completely separate... Read More

I know that many people tend to think of Microsoft as being monopolistic. There is one area where, contrary to what opponents might have you believe, Microsoft does not have... Read More

Apple boosts its share of the US consumer smart phone market by 55% Read More

I have talked about this in previous posts, but there are certainly varying opinions about the ethics of monitoring computer activity. I think everyone is in complete agreement that companies... Read More

Apple fanatics have maintained that Apple's operating systems and applications are simply more secure than Microsoft's. Others (myself included) have held the theory that the software is not necessarily more... Read More

I get a fair amount of email. I probably get more spam than the average person. Of course, it all goes to my Junkmail folder sight unseen, so I don't... Read More

No comments: