Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BullGuard launches Internet Security 8.5 - The Channel magazine

Read More

Have you ever used Microsoft's OneNote? I had heard of it, but I never used it until a few months ago. I love it. It is hard to even define... Read More

Boosts presence in Wellington education market Read More

I get a fair amount of email. I probably get more spam than the average person. Of course, it all goes to my Junkmail folder sight unseen, so I don't... Read More

Read More

Decision to skip one version driven by desire to maximise value of support Read More

I know that many people tend to think of Microsoft as being monopolistic. There is one area where, contrary to what opponents might have you believe, Microsoft does not have... Read More

Microsoft uses sponsored report to defend Windows Genuine Advantage Read More

Read More

No comments: